If you are not familiar with connectors and cables, you need to take a look at U209-000-R. This cable is a great thing to connect USB-A and DB9 M/M interfaces. Basically it is a USB to Serial Adapter Cable. It is very long, about 5 ft. length and it has no need of external power. Simple and easy-to-use cable that connects two of the most popular interfaces out there. Here we will show you some key features of this great device with the serial number – U209-000-R.
Important features of this device:
- -Does not require external power
- -Premium double-shielded cable with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil shield that eliminates cross-talk and reduces all interference
- -Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux computers, and Android Tablets / Phones (See System Requirements for details)
- -Compatible with Android tablets / phones with USB Host Mode (OTG) support and OS version 3.2 and above
- -Connect a RS-232 Serial device to the USB port on your computer or Android tablet / phone
- -Transfer data support up to 230 kbps
You can use this great device with notebooks, desktop computers or even with your own phone and tablet. Yes, it also requires couple of drivers to install on both machines, so be sure to check the information about drivers below. To download U209-000-R Driver, you just have to click the download button below and install this driver to your computer. Don’t forget that this U209-000-R Driver is absolutely free, so don’t hesitate to download it now.