JP1081B is a full speed USB Lan Ethernet Network Adapter. You can use it to connect some USB devices to your ethernet port. This thing is kind of cheap but it proves to be very useful. If you want to connect your internet able to mobile phone it will surely be very helpful too.
If you want to know some main advantages and features – here they are: It has classical design and it is very easy to use. One of the most important things is that it supports hot swaps, so you can just unpug it safely without any measures.
Very important thing is that is requires no driver if you want to use it with Apple Tablet computer. Also it is compliant with tablet computers. This device complies with USB 1.0 and 1.1. It uses a USB type A connector and it draws power from the USB host bus. That means that you need no external power for this JP1081B interface. If you want to know what this adapter supports, here is the list:
- -Support full-duplex data flow control (IEEE802.3X).
- -Support Protocol: IEEE 802.3u standard.
- -Support all USB standard command.
- -Supports Suspend/Resume detection logic.
- -Support System: Windows/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/Linux/WinCE(5.0 6.0)/ANDROID(2.1 2.2 2.3 4.0)/MAC
- -Supports 10 Mb/s and 100Mb/s N-Way Auto-negotiation operation.
There are lots of posts in the internet that are talking about driver problems. I have a solution for you, that will make your life a bit easier. By clicking the Download button below you will be able to have Jp1081b Driver of your own. That helps many people and I hope that it will help you a lot too.