Otolaryngology is the oldest medical specialty in the United States. Otolaryngology is a medical and surgical specialty concerned with the diagnosis, management, and treatment of diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT) and related structures of the head and neck, including the sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity, and upper pharynx (mouth and throat).
Subspecialty areas within otolaryngology include pediatric otolaryngology (children), otology/neurotology (ears, balance, and tinnitus), allergy, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, head and neck, laryngology (throat), and rhinology (nose). Doctors who specialize in this area are called otolaryngologists, ENT doctors, ENT surgeons or head and neck surgeons.
Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat is a popular textbook of ENT. The first edition of the book was published in 1992. The current sixth edition of the book marks 22nd year of its publication.
• New and Thoroughly Updated Chapters
• Proptosis/Orbital Tumors
• Thyroid Gland and Its Disorders
• Surgery of Thyroid
• Anatomy and Physiology of Para-nasal Sinuses
• Tumors of Nasopharynx
• Congenital Lesions of Larynx and Stridor
• Foreign Bodies of Air and Food Passages
• Laser Surgery, Radiofrequency Surgery and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
• HIV Infection/AIDS and ENT Manifestations
If you are a student from the medical faculty or even a beginning doctor then you can read this book for better knowledge of ENT. Follow the link and get the DHINGRA ENT 5TH EDITION PDF absolutely for free!